2.What others think of you is none of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
3. Time heals almost everything, give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
4. No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
5. Don’t compare your life with others’. you have no idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s. we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright no to know all the answers. Sometime there is not answer, not going to be any answer, never has been answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move one, NEXT!
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn a life around and set everything straight.
Latest posts by Hey Tru (see all)
- Holiday Tech Shopping Dilemma: ROKU VS. CHROMECAST - November 28, 2014
- [AUDIO] THE TRU CAST: “NCCU 40 Under 40” (EPISODE #23 9/16/14) - September 16, 2014
- [WHO KNEW?] If You Want Freshly Cracked Eggs At IHOP You’ll Have To Ask - September 16, 2014